EXPERIENCE – PROFESSIONALISM – COMPETENCE
With unparalleled expertise in global customs broker services, we ensure our customers get everywhere, without surprises, thanks to Brigl’s 90 years of experience in transportation. In 1962, as international transport grew, Brigl Customs Expeditions was born. The company offered customs services from a small, prefabricated premises of just a few square metres in Passo Resia in South Tyrol, enabling goods to reach Europe from Italy and vice versa. Today, that ancient expertise reaches all customs around the world, with continuous updates in the main international regulations and procedures.
Customs full-service provider for worldwide transport.
Unique knowledge of customs services.
CUSTOMS BROKER OPERATIONS
- Final and temporary import and export operations;
- Operations also at customs houses out of Bolzano;
- Management of certifications requested by various authorities and administrations;
- Consulting, preparation of applications and management of practices to obtain authorisations linked to the customs world (AEO – domiciled procedures – facilities for authorised exporters);
MANAGEMENT OF OPERATIONS UNDER THE INTRASTAT SYSTEM
- Collection and preparation of documentation for the preparation of INTRA lists;
- Processing of lists;
- Telematic presentation of recapitulative statements for intra-Community supplies and purchases;
- Processing / telematic presentation of any corrections or late transmissions.
PRODUCTS SUBJECT TO EXCISE DUTY
- Setting up and full management of the formalities required for the payment of the tax on lubricating oils and the compulsory contribution for used oils (also for oils present in agricultural and industrial vehicles and machinery);
- Keeping of the loading and unloading register;
- Setting up and complete management of the recovery of excise duties on fuel purchased by companies using vehicles with a total mass > 7.5 tonnes;
- Setting up and managing excise issues on other ‘sensitive’ products.